Join us in person for the CBM+RELIABILITY CONNECT® Live Training Conference in Melbourne, 8-10 November 2022.
We are pleased to announce that Sven Fleischer & Roman Megela Gazdova from Easy-Laser, will be hosting a hands-on workshop entitled “LASER SHAFT ALIGNMENT BEST PRACTICES.” In this workshop you will learn what is required for optimal machine installation and take part in practical exercises and demonstrations including:
- Laser shaft alignment principles, procedures, and best practice.
- Measuring machine base flatness and level.
- Understanding dynamic & static forces like pipe strain, thermal growth, and soft foot.
- Overcoming fault conditions during the alignment process such as bolt-bound & soft foot conditions, and more!
Reliable machine operation starts with correct machine installation and alignment!
The full event will host:
- 7 hands-on workshops featuring a variety of industry technologies.
- Renowned industry expert, Steve Potts, will present an insightful Keynote.
- 15+ interactive Condition Monitoring & Reliability improvement learning sessions, including real-life case studies along with technical presentations featuring the latest industry research.
- Exclusive networking opportunities and exhibitions by industry-leading companies.
In-person learning and networking opportunities have been few and far between during these times. The conference organizers and venue have been working to provide you with the opportunity to learn and network in a safe environment, with industry thought leaders.
We are excited to get the industry back together and look forward to connecting with you at the event.