On May 13th, 14th & 15th, GVS Reliability Products is set to attend and support the 25th VANZ Annual Conference. VANZ (Vibrations Association of New Zealand) holds an annual conference focusing on the latest World Best Maintenance Practices and Reliability Engineering.
The first VANZ workshop and conference was held in 1989 attracting approx 50 delegates. The current VANZ conference now attracts hundreds of delegates from all over New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific.
2014 sees the biggest line up of International Reliability Focussed Speakers ever assembled in the Asia Pacific Rim with 6 Keynotes from 4 Continents! Plus 15 Streamed papers from New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
Here’s a small snapshot:
- Germany: Alexander Broziet Vibrotec GmbH – Vibration Analysis Supports Sports Car Durability Testings
- Australia: Mike Davis machinemonitor – Understanding and Managing Failure Risk in Electrical Machines
- Australia: John van Bynen Commotion Systems – Prediction in the Real World
- Australia: Jason Tranter Mobius Institute – Demystifying Time Wave Form
- USA: Scott Dow Mobius Institute – Practical Work Group Sessions
- New Zealand: Brett Taylor – Future of Portable Data Collection
- See Engineering News latest article with more info on this years speakers.
GVS Reliability Products are proud to be supporting the VANZ conference for the 5th consecutive year. It is a great opportunity to display our high quality products and to motivate attendees to take up the challenge of condition monitoring and specifically vibration analysis.
If you would like to learn more about the VANZ conference, click here.
If you are coming, be sure to stop in and say G’day to the GVS Reliability Products team.