GVS presents, ISO CAT I Ultrasound Certification Training
(In accordance with ISO 18436-3 and 18436-8)
Presented by GVS Reliability Products and SDT Ultrasound solutions, this 4 day ultrasound inspectors course is delivers the student a firm grasp of the basics in theoretical knowledge and practical experience. Working from the CAT I course guide, students are exposed to sound theory and how it is applied to the inspection disciplines demanded by an effective ultrasound program.
GOALS OF THIS COURSE
• Understanding the principles of ultrasound as applied to predictive maintenance
• Gaining knowledge on generic ultrasound equipment such as airborne and structure-borne sensors and their functions
• Explore data acquisition and storage options
• Analysing and trending data, utilizing time signal analysis and setting up statistical decibel alarms
• In depth study of ultrasound applications; leak detection, bearing lubrication and monitoring, steam trap and valve inspection, electrical systems analysis, hydraulic inspections and more.
• Assess equipment to determine severity priorities.
• Recommendations on implementing an ultrasound program at your facility
• Certification Exam is provided by Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) which is ISO/IEC 17024 accredited in accordance with ISO 18436-1
ISO CAT I Certification Training In accordance with ISO 18436-3 and 18436-8 32 Hours of course material + closed book exam*
* Certification Exam is provided by Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) which is ISO/IEC 17024 accredited in accordance with ISO 18436-1