Software Version 3.2 is Officially Released!
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Motion Amplification® software is available for download now. With version 3.2, RDI combined customer feedback with cutting-edge technology to enhance your ability to utilize Motion Amplification® throughout your organization.
- Best-In-Class Digital Image Stabilization: Cutting edge image stabilization techniques have been developed and implemented to address environmental challenges such as flexible floors or mounting surfaces. Applying this post-processing technique will further enhance the stability and clarity of mp4’s.
- Phase Overlay: With the newest version of Motion Amplification® analysis software, you can now graphically display relative phase throughout the image for a specified frequency. Like Motion Map (available in 3.0), the new Phase Map feature allows the user to visualize relative phase as different colors across the entire image and easily see elements that are out of phase as opposite colors. This gives the user quick access to approximate phase relationships without the use of ROI’s.
- Difference Plots: Provides users the ability to determine relative motion between multiple ROI’s.
- Metrology (Ruler – Distance & Angle): Users can overlay distances and angles onto videos and document the distances between objects within an image. This feature can also determine angles between critical lines or features within an image.
- Audio Enabled Video Editing: Narration and background music can be added to Motion Studio Projects, enhancing users’ ability to tell the story and report findings within the exported mp4.
In addition to these key features, this release also includes multiple usability features that allow users to enhance recordings, export content into numerous formats, add logos and annotations, and more.
How to Get Version 3.2:
Download Version 3.2
New Product Add-Ons
RDI have also released two new products available as add-ons to your Iris™ collection: A Laser Tach and the Iris M™ Color Camera.
The Laser Tach integration can be used to “freeze” the shaft or blade, and nonsynchronous motion can be visualized.
The Iris M™ Color Camera lets you capture the same amazing videos using Motion Amplification®, now available in color!