Do you have questions about using Ultrasound to improve the reliability of your plant? GVS has the expertise to meet your needs.
Recently, Tim King of GVS Reliability Products completed the level 1 inspectors course with SDT. This course was designed in accordance with the guidelines of ASNT Recommended Practice Number SNT-TC-1A. SDT’s Level 1 is a 3-day comprehensive mix of practical experience and theory and provide maximum transfer of information, skills, and abilities.
The course follows strict guidelines governed by ASNT. Tim, who successfully complete the curriculum, received an accreditation certificate from SDT and is now eligible to receive 1.8 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) from the American Society of Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT).
GVS intends to host many more of these courses. Should you choose to attend one in the future you Will Learn
- The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
- How to organize conduct and air leak survey program
- How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
- The principles of AVM – Acoustic Vibration Monitoring
- How to establish a condition monitoring program for rotating equipment
- The principles of AVM as applied to condition based lubrication of bearings
- How to inspect steam systems and trouble shoot hydraulic systems
- Ultrasound techniques for safe inspection of electrical systems
- Equipment and sensor selection for specific tasks
- Route creation and data management
- Instrumentation review and maintenance best practices
The Level 1 Ultrasound inspectors course is a sure fire way to make your ultrasound hardware put money back into your business. If you would like to know when the next course is in your area, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the sales team.