GVS welcomes Jacob Curtis to the team!
Over the last decade, GVS Reliability Products has continued to grow our product range, strength of service and ultimately, our number of sales!
Given the above, GVS is pleased to announce the latest addition to our sales and support staff, Jacob Curtis.
Jacob’s background consist of:
• 17 years of experience as a Fitter Machinist (inclusive of 8 years as Production Supervisor),
• High level of practical knowledge, personal and leadership skills,
• Certificate III in Mechanical Engineering (Fitting Trade),
• Knowledge, understanding and experience in heavy plant and machinery used primarily in the mining industry,
• Performance of inspections and maintenance on company equipment,
• Completion of post trade studies, (including hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance),
• Production Supervisor with 15 employees under his supervision,
• Leading by example with a strong, influential work ethic,
• Attention to detail
All of the above makes Jacob an incredibly good fit for the period in which the GVS team finds itself.
While Jake is new to the world of Reliability Engineering and Condition Monitoring, his work ethic and incredible depth of experience and knowledge made him a candidate that could not be overlooked.
Jake loves his Cricket, Golf and most importantly his young family.
GVS are proud to have someone of Jake’s calibre added to our team and are excited about how we can serve our customers and contacts better into the future.
So from the whole GVS team: ‘Welcome and good luck Jake!’
Feel free to contact any of our sales staff to discuss your Reliability and Condition Monitoring needs.