From 1 March 2019 Easy-Laser has a new distributor in Australia, GVS Reliability Products, based in Newcastle.
Managing director of GVS, Nathan Osborn, has a clear view of what GVS offer their clients:
“From day one, GVS Reliability Products goals have been to offer fantastic products, with unrivalled service and support, while maintaining a competitive price. By meeting these key objectives, our customers industrial plant and asset health will be better monitored and managed. The addition of Easy-Laser therefore seems very natural for us.”
Jan Lindström, Area Sales manager at Easy-Laser says:
“GVS has the absolutely right approach to customer service and support. Just like Easy-Laser this is a guiding star, and I think our products will fit perfectly in their offerings. I really look forward to see what they can do together with us at this market.”
With Easy-Laser’s new XT series, Alignment has never been easier. The software powering the system is intuitive with step by step guidance. With wireless connectivity, the XT series saves time in the field and in the office reporting.
Boasting the option of the ruggedized Easy-Laser XT11 display tablet, Easy-Laser have developed a product that is exceptional, even in the harshest of Australian conditions.
Other standout features are
- Long battery life of 16-24 hours as standard, allowing you to finish the toughest jobs on time with no interruptions
- Award winning user friendly, shockproof and waterproof display unit
- The most straight forward alignment application on the market that is available for free on iOS, Android and the XT11. You have the flexibility of using the system with your own display device.
- No ‘lock in’ software/service charges
- Calibration in 2 weeks
- Loan head units available
- Full Sweep mode
- Outstanding service and support of GVS and Easy-Laser
Anyone that has ever had to do a laser alignment job is definitely going to be interested in the functionality of the XT series. We know that the Easy-Laser ‘XT’ system is hands down, the best alignment product on the market.
Responsible for the Easy-Laser range of products will be Jacob Curtis. Beside the head office in Newcastle, GVS also has offices in Queensland and Victoria with regular sales visits to all other territories.