In May 2016, GVS in partnership with ’SDT Ultrasound Solutions’ will be presenting a level 1 training course aimed at Condition Monitoring and Reliability professionals.
By attending the level 1 course you will learn;
- The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
- How to organize conduct and air leak survey program
- How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
- The principles of AVM – Acoustic Vibration Monitoring
- How to establish a condition monitoring program for rotating equipment
- The principles of AVM as applied to condition based lubrication of bearings
- How to inspect steam systems and trouble shoot hydraulic systems
- Ultrasound techniques for safe inspection of electrical systems
- Equipment and sensor selection for specific tasks
- Route creation and data management
- Instrumentation review and maintenance best practices
GVS are very excited about this opportunity.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to learn more.
Watch this space for more information!